Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms

                 I recently purchased two of these Evolution of Smooth smooth sphere lip balms in summer fruit and strawberry sorbet, but in a devastating turn of events I lost the strawberry sorbet. However, the time spent with the strawberry sorbet was magical, and I definitely will be repurchasing it. These lip balms are everything that is good in the world. They smell delicious and leave your lips feeling so soft. They really smell exactly how you think they would based on their names. I absolutely love the shape of them; they are so cute and fit perfectly in my purse. If you have $3.29 you NEED to buy one of these lip balms because they will make your lips oh so happy.  

Here is the link to the website
https://store.evolutionofsmooth.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment